Cooling upgrade for Gekkoscience USB miners and other devices with 40mm x 25 x 12mm heat sink.
- Designed from the ground up, our innovative “IglooPac” low-profile fan shroud design allows for optimal active cooling for gekkoscience USB miners.
- We were able to reliably overclock Gekkoscience Compac F devices to 380 Gh using this fan and shroud upgrade.
- Our custom design, slips over the heatsink and clips onto the PCB without contacting any components.
- Allows effective cooling without any cable ties, screws or adhesives, even when used in a vertical position.
- An in-built, back-stopper prevents this from sliding down or out.
- Fluted side-fin design, ensures a firm grip without impeding heat dissipation from the heatsink.
- 3D Printed with premium PETG material that prevents warpage or deformation up to 110C.
- Low profile shroud and fan with a total assembly thickness of 38mm, allowing more space for other USB miners on a single USB hub.
High quality, low profile, whisper quiet USB fan specifications:
- Rated Voltage: 5V DC, Current: 0.2A
Airflow: 7.32CFM, Speed: 6000PRM
Lead Wire: USB, length: 500mm/19.68inch
Life Expectancy: 50,000 hours
Noise: 26.2 dB
Listing is for the IglooPac cooling solution only, USB Miner is NOT included.
We keep black color IglooPACs in stock, but we can print these in custom colors with a 7 day lead time.
This includes new ones like metallic, glow-in-the-dark, clear, translucent PETG etc.
Choose your color from the list here and reach out to us for custom order.
Ships from St. Louis, MO within 24 hours of order.