Brand new Bitmain Antminer BeagleBone Control Board + BraiinOS Firmware microSD card
Compatible with Antminer S19j and S19j Pro models.
Model ID: S19j Pro Vers: 2.3 (BBLDTCS19JPRO2012SD)
This control board has a SD card slot in the back and is compatible with all S19j and S19j Pro models. It is also compatible with newer sub 110T S19 Pro models with 126 chips per hashboard.
This board will replace S19j/S19j Pro AMLogic control boards that have a microUSB slot in the front, and allow for overclocking/autotuning firmware such as Braiins, Asic.to, Vnish, HiveOS etc.
If you’re not sure about the compatibility of this control board with your miner, please contact us through the chat bubble on the bottom right of the website. If you can share a picture of your miner model sticker label and PSU sticker label, we can help check compatibility for you.
This listing includes a BraiinsOS microSD card bundled with the control board. This allows hassle-free turnkey autotuning/overclocking for Antminer S19J/J Pro models.
Just pop the SD card in to run BraiinsOS+, take it out to revert back to Bitmain Firmware.
BraiinsOS+ autotuning firmware helps improve efficiency and unlocks additional tuning options to get optimal performance from your mining machines.
Disclaimer: Altair Technology LLC is referral partner for BraiinsOS and a portion of BraiinsOS+ dev fee may be shared with Altair.
Beablebone Control Board Installation Instructions:
- Pop the top cover on your S19 miner, to expose the control board.
- Disconnect the old control board
- Remove the face plate on the miner, and slide out the old control board.
- Slide in the new beaglebone control board and reinstall the face place
- Reconnect the 3x 18 pin signal cable, PSU power extension cable, voltage regulating cable, 4x fan cables to the new control board
- For running stock Bitmain firmware, please install firmware specific to your S19 model using the SD card method.
- BraiinOS+ does not require Bitmain’s SD card update method, since it auto-detects the miner model.